Start date: 18th Sep 2023
Duration: 1 year
Time commitment: Full time
Class size; 350
International students; 94%
Average work experience; 5 years
Career development; 95% of the students were employed within 3 months of graduating with 51% of the class securing employment in UK and Europe
Stage1: 31st Aug, 2022
Stage2: 12 Oct, 2022
Stage3: 4th Jan, 2023
Stage4: 22 Mar, 2023
GMAT or GRE score
Median GMAT: 690 / 650 or above are considered competitive
Median GRE: 160(verbal) and 160 (quantitative) / GRE verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 160 is considered competitive, however we do accept all scores.
We look for a high level of quantitative and analytical skills evidenced by your GMAT or GRE results
TOEFL: minimum Score 110 (minimum required on each component; Listening -22; Reading -24; Writing -24; Speaking -25)
IELTS: minimum Score 7.5 (minimum required on each component; 7.0)
- one page CV
We look for evidence of career progression and international exposure, as well as being able to show leadership potential. We do not look for experience in a specific sector.
- You will be asked to detail your post-MBA career plans and demonstrate how the programme will equip you with the skills to reach these golds. By indicating a clear view of your professional development, you will show us that you understand the strengths of your professional experience, have researched your future professional goals, and how an MBA will bridge the gap between the two.
- Two motivation-based questions
- One competency-based questions
- Written response
The motivation-based questions give you the opportunity to demonstrate your motivations for undertaking an MBA and why the Oxford MBA is the right programme for you.
The competency-based questions lets you demonstrate the skills and qualities we look for, such as decision-making, problem-solving, influence, leadership and strong communication skills.
- Tell us something that is not covered in your application which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you. (Maximum 250 words)
When reviewing your essays, the admissions committee will be looking for evidence of the following: good communication skills, leadership potential, analytical skills, fit with the Oxford MBA community, among other characteristics.
- We require two professional or academic references from a valid work/professional/institutional e-mail address